through intentional practices of
Self-Care, and Self-Healing
Awakening to your True Self. When guided with intention, the practices of Breathing, Earthing, Meditation, and Journaling can be beneficial in assisting with the discovery of purpose, passion, and Spiritual power.
Aligning the flow of energy through our body removes blockages and the consequences of dis-ease and disease, thus strengthening our health. Aligning the flow of our environmental energies creates spaces that maximize time, energy, productivity, and prosperity, as well as optimizing health, relationships, and sleep.
Harmonizing your relationship with Nature, through mindful communion with her and the use of natural products, provides a symbiotic relationship of wellness, leading to profound change within ourselves, our communities, and ultimately our planet.
Choose to live mindfully through intentional practices of Energetic Empowerment!
The Zententional Living Value
Engaging with Individuals and Families
- Embracing mindfulness and being present through awakening, aligning, and harmonizing
- Developing a harmonious relationship with Nature to release, be calm, and in the present
- Creating spaces to maximize energy, productivity, and sleep while optimizing health, prosperity, and relationships
- Empowering and living your True Self with passion, purpose, and power
Collaborating with Strategic Partners
- Cultivating and sharing resources with health, wellness, and energy practitioners
- Engaging with counselors to offer complimentary supportive practices to enhance wellness
- Enhancing personal and professional development and growth to increase productivity
- Collaborating with experts to promote self-care awareness, education, services, and support
- Embracing mindfulness and being present locally, regionally, and globally
- Fostering a sense of community by connecting with Nature and promoting sustainability
- Uniting like-minded and like-hearted individuals and families through group activities
- Creating deep lasting change with a focus on altruism, compassion, and acceptance