Empowering mindful living
by embracing Nature
and Zententional practices of
self-care and self-healing.
Awakening your True Self, when self-guided with intentional practices, sparks the discovery of passion and purpose. Living with True power then becomes possible.
Aligning the flow of energy through your body removes blockages and the consequences of dis-ease and disease, thus strengthening your health. Aligning the flow of energy in your home and office creates spaces that maximize sleep, energy, and productivity, as well as optimize health, relationships, and prosperity.
Harmonizing your relationship with Nature, through mindful communion with her and embracing natural products, provides a symbiotic relationship of wellness, leading to profound change within yourself, your communities, and ultimately our planet.
Be Zententional; Empower yourself to live mindfully through self-care and self-healing!
The Zententional Living Value
Engaging with Individuals and Families
- Embracing mindfulness and being present through awakening, aligning, and harmonizing energies
- Developing a harmonious relationship with Nature to release, be calm, and in the present
- Creating spaces to maximize sleep, energy, and productivity, while optimizing health, relationships, and prosperity
- Empowering and living your True Self with passion, purpose, and power
Collaborating with Strategic Partners
- Cultivating and sharing resources with health, wellness, and energy practitioners
- Engaging with lifestyle coaches and home-related professionals to offer complimentary supportive services to enhance wellness
- Enhancing personal and professional development and growth to increase productivity
- Collaborating with experts to promote self-care awareness, education, services, and support
- Embracing mindfulness and being present locally, regionally, and globally
- Fostering a sense of community by connecting with Nature and promoting sustainability
- Uniting like-minded and like-hearted individuals and families through group activities
- Creating deep lasting change with a focus on altruism, compassion, and acceptance
Health and Medical Disclaimer
The information provided within this website, blog, and through the services of Lindsey Foose, dba Zententional Living, is intended for general information purposes only. Lindsey Foose is not a doctor, licensed counselor, licensed therapist, or any other type of licensed healthcare or medical professional. All information delivered through this website and/or blog, written, orally, and/or otherwise, is provided in good faith. There is no representation or guarantee of any kind, expressed and/or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, and/or completeness of any information herein and/or appearing on Zententional Living website, and/or the PreZence blog.
Under no circumstances will there be any liability to you for loss of damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of this website and/or blog, and/or reliance on any information provided in this website and/or blog. Your engagement in and/or reliance on this website and/or blog and/or use of any and/or all information on the website and/or blog is solely at your own risk.
This website and/or blog cannot and does not contain and provide health advice. The health information contained in this website and/or blog is provided for general information and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional health advice.
Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information within this website and/or blog, consult with your medical and healthcare professionals. This program, website, and/or blog does not provide any type of healthcare advice. The use of and/or reliance on any information contained in this program, website and/or blog is solely at your own risk.